This year, the Sunshine Beach Run team are partnering with some very generous WA businesses to give our supporters the chance to bid on some amazing products, services, getaways and experience packages.
The Sunshine Beach Run is open to anyone and kicks off on 1 February 2018. But get in quick as the auction closes on 16 February 2018!
All proceeds to to Red Nose and allow them to continue providing bereavement services for WA families who have lost a child, deliver invaluable training and conduct research to reduce the number of childhood deaths to zero.
We have some amazing items on our Sunshine Beach Run catalogue! You can choose from the following amazing items on which to bid when our auction opens on 1 February 2018!
• Signed and framed 2013 West Coast Eagles team guernsey with certificate of authentification
• Signed and framed 2011 Australia vs. India test match bat & Michael Hussey photos
• 15,000 Skydive onto Rockingham Beach for two people
• Riverside luxury retreat for two people
• 2-night escape in luxury Rivendell Winery Estate private villa
• Romantic Novotel Vines overnight escape with dinner for two
• Bookabuy 12-month subscription
• Two Bob Geldof signed and framed Boomtown Rats albums
• Tiny Hearts children’s first aid kit
• V-Tech Baby Monitor
• Annual supply of Red Nose baby wipes
• Children’s first aid course for up to 10 people
Donating items to our Sunshine Beach Run auction catalog is a great way to support our fundraising efforts for Red Nose. We appreciate any items you donate as well as any items you round up and submit on behalf of other donors.
To submit an item donation to this auction, you will be asked to provide some information about the item you would like to donate, along with digital pictures of the item if you have any. The auction team will contact you by email after the item has been reviewed.